The 100 Litre is the first of our box style bladders. This means that we weld a wall between a top bottom panel. These models are designed to be supported behind the drivers and passengers seats in the rear foot well by the seats. The 100 L bladder is perfect for medium size 4x4’s and those who wish to transport water to campsites. The 100 L is great for outback camping because it comes with a 1 inch inlet enabling it to be filled in remote locations by bucket or other methods as opposed to via mains tap.
The 100 Litre Box Bladder comes in our standard Reinforced PVC - 900GSM Grey Material. Fitting placement can be changed upon request at no additional charge.
• Material: 900gsm reinforced PVC potable material Standards: ASNZ 4020
Length: 1350mm (empty)
Width: 300mm (empty)
Wall Height: 250mm (Full)
• Fittings: 25mm Inlet / Breather and 13mm Outlet.
• Accessories: 1 x hose kit with tap, cap and repair patches.
• Weld types: 25mm HF, Hot-air over lap and fold over welds.
2-year manufacturer warranty
Other products you may also interested in:
• 12V DC High Pressure Water Pump
• In-Line Water Filter