Now we use finest 100% Australian made PVC fabric (900gsm) for our potable product range.
The 150 litre bladder is the largest standard tank we produce to fit across the rear seat foot well. It is designed like the 110L to be filled a 13mm inlet/outlet hose it comes additionally with a 13mm breather.
Like the DW150B this model has great capacity to service both showers and drinking water at the same time. This model is great for transportation of larger volumes of water to base-camps.
This tank is the ultimate for 4x4 journeys across deserts and remote areas. The 150L can be rolled up to a fraction of the size of larger rigid water carriers.
The DW150B model is great for adaption to shower kits and pumps. Fitting placement can be changed on request at no additional charge. We can also add 1” fittings upon request for additional filling options.
The 150 Litre Box Bladder comes in our standard Reinforced PVC - 900GSM Grey Material.
• Material: 900gsm reinforced PVC potable material Standards: ASNZ 4020
• Fittings: 13mm inlet/ outlet and 13mm breather.
• Accessories: 2 x hose kits with right angle fittings tap and cap, repair patches.
• Weld types: 25mm HF, Hot-air over lap and fold over welds.
2-year manufacturer warranty
Other products you may also interested in:
• 12V DC High Pressure Water Pump
• In-Line Water Filter