The 40 Litre Low-profile tank is our smallest standard bladder we produce. It is designed for smaller weekend camping trips or afternoons at the beach where you may need a quick rinse before heading home.
The 40 litre portable water tank is designed to be filled using a hose connected to mains or gravity fed systems. This unique inlet and outlet system is designed to prevent the interior of your vehicle from getting wet.
The 40 Litre comes with a breather to allow the air to escape during filling however does not need to be used whilst in use.
The 40 Litre Low-profile Bladder comes in our standard Reinforced PVC - 900GSM Grey Material. Fitting placement can be changed upon request at no additional charge.
• Material: 900gsm reinforced PVC potable material Standards: ASNZ 4020
Length: 670mm (empty)
Width: 380mm (empty)
Height: 160mm (Full)
• Fittings: 13mm inlet/ outlet and 13mm breather
• Accessories: 2 x hose kits with right angle fittings tap and cap, repair patches
• Weld types: 25mm HF, Hot-air over lap welds
2-year manufacturer warranty
Other products you may also interested in:
• 12V DC High Pressure Water Pump
• In-Line Water Filter